Saturday, September 13, 2003

OK, I've been interviewed. The interviewing process continues until Monday night, and Tuesday morning they will mail out acceptances and rejections. With any luck, I should hear from them, one way or another, by the end of the week.

On the way home, Ash and I stopped at the brick yard, on Bayview Road. Some lovely wildflowers are in bloom, as are a couple of water lilies here and there.

Now that I'm home, it's time to do some work. I have some left-over 1/2 inch copper pipe from a trellis I made, so I'm going to make a little fence around the Japanese anemones in the front garden to keep them from falling over. I think the fence will be more attractive than tieing them up, which is what we usually do. Copper pipe, a T joint, two elbows, a pipe cutter, copper epoxy... and maybe I'll verdigris it before I put it up. Yes, that should be quite attractive with the dark green foliage and light purple flowers, I think :-D
...pat.

No comments: